John Schwab is a dedicated attorney who works hard to ensure that his client's individual and business needs are met in a timely and proficient manner. His experience as a multi-business owner, as well as his legal education, enables John Schwab and his firm to provide quality and affordable legal services to his clients while stepping outside the box to find creative and viable solutions to his client's individual and business needs.
What separates John Schwab from other attorneys in central Texas is his ability to relate to his clients on a personal level and provide legal guidance and direction in a professional manner.
John Schwab helps businesses and individuals throughout Central Texas including Austin, Bastrop, Belton, Blanco, Bee Caves, Buda, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hays Hutto, San Marcos, Lake Travis, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Temple and Wimberley.
The Schwab Law Firm's diverse practice focuses primarily on helping clients with Business, Civil, Estate Planning, Family, Guardianship, Real Estate, and Probate matters.
- St. Mary's Univserity School of Law - San Antonio, Texas 2002, JD
- St. Edward's School of Business and Management - Austin, Texas 1998, MBA
- Texas A&M University - Texas, 1990
- 2003 - Present: Owner of Wings N' More - Austin
- 1986-1998 : President and CEO of Double Dave's Pizza Works